Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The seasons collide

When trying balance school (especially this semester), the life balance has become my new challenge.  Up until now I've done a fairly decent job of "having it all", and I would say so with fingers crossed, because it doesn't account for when the natural turns of life that just jump right in there.  So today I write in pajamas, fuzzy socks and cuddling in a snuggy (that's right I admit it- I have a snuggy- but to spare my own judgement it's leopard print).  It's officially flu season.  Right in the middle of mid term paper writing, group project completing season.  The two seasons combining means I sit in my jammies all day, running a fever and giving myself a guilt trip that this is the time I budgetted to write my Economics, Marketing, and Competitive Strategy 12 page paper.  I will count my blessings that since I've really felt this coming on since Thursday, I'm lucky to have survived a study group and accomplished our presentation on Zara's Case Study... even survived all three hours of it.  (My poor study group got to see me in a new light (in non fully functioning mode)).  So on a stomach that will only accept hot tea, I have to come to the realization that I am merely a mortal.  While I'm hoping the completion of this MBA will take me to new heights, I must realize there's time to be grounded.  This paper, like all MBA projects and papers, will get done.  And who knows- I may be a more creative writer with a dose of Sudafed.

No comments:

Post a Comment