Total Pageviews

Monday, September 13, 2010

A week in Yellowstone and the Tetons

I had a few questions related to my last post- And there isn't one, because I was out on an annual family hike with my husband and his family. The trip had been booked since last Christmas, and I'm not sure the Concordia MBA was even officially in existence at that point, so I missed the second class we ever had.

Going forward I'm either hoping to reschedule the trip for during one of the one week sabbaticals we get between summer and fall, or try to get home earlier. I do not recommend missing the second class- especially when it comes to reading economics. There is just too much to digest in a Chapter.

Luckily, the Professors are wonderful, and I have been in email contact with both of them. I have scheduled time after class this week to meet one on one with the Economics professor to make sure I understand how to work the problems from each of the three chapters.

Also to look forward to- Marketing has a test over the first 7 chapters on the third day of class. I've been studying and making good notes, so hopeful I won't have to rely too much on the text for this open book test.

Look for more on Wednesday as I post about this weeks class, and how I feel I did on the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment