Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

In the big push

We are just past mid way for both classes and the last two weeks have been the biggest push to get everything done that we need to get done. I am happy to report the Mid Term in Econ is behind me. I got together with several other students for the day of the test and we took off and studied all day, which made all the difference. All of the econ terms had been floating in my head and available for recall if someone else mentioned a term, but now it seems that each definition is rooted and I can actually intelligently discuss the Law of Diminishing Returns, Surplus, Price Floors and Ceilings and all. I can't wait to see how I made out on the test!

Marketing class has been subtitled- A Crunch to Time. Some students are feeling it more than others, and while I'm not a fan of having 3 group projects due within 2 weeks, I'm going to try to do it with a happy heart, cause at least I will be a pro for SWOT analysis! The hard thing is with presentations there just wasn't enough time to even get all the presentations done within the amount of class time we were given. This next week we will then have a test, the rest of the presentations we didn't get to, group presentations and the Facebook group project presentations. The consensus in the class is that there's just no possible way of getting it all done. Something's gotta give, but we just aren't sure what it will be.

Well I have to get back to work on all the marketing projects due on Tuesday. Our group is getting together on Sunday, and then by Tuesday at 11 pm, I think I'll be able to catch a breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment